It is important for you to know that Caesarstone’s product will retain its beauty and functionality for many years to come.
Each Caesarstone quartz surface comes with a comprehensive 10 Year Limited Warranty – warranties are provided by the authorised Caesarstone distributor in your region.
To register your warranty now for Singapore
region, please click here.
After installation and on receipt of your warranty registration information, we will provide you with a complimentary Caesarstone cleaning kit and a genuine stainless steel Caesarstone Authenticity Badge (this badge demonstrates authenticity of your Caesarstone product which you can attach to your countertop).
For more information on warranty registration for other regions, please contact your local dealer. To find your local dealer, please visit the View & Buy
To download Caesarstone’s 10 Year Limited Warranty, please see the icon to the top right of this page.
Exclusions: This Warranty does not cover:
1. Any cost or expenses incurred or relating to the
removal and/or re installation of the product or replacement of the product
and/or transportation costs and/or loss of profit and/or any other related
2. Any outdoor application
3. Fireplace or braai surrounds
4. Flooring and wall cladding application.
5. Instances where the product is/was used improperly
or abused or other has suffered impact damage
7. Routine maintenance
8. Improper installation
9. Any chemical damage
10. Any creative use of the material including bending
11. Material that has been milled or reduced in
12. The altering of any factory applied finish
13. Natural variations in the colour, size, shape and
distribution of the pattern of the natural quartz or the natural variations in
14. Spots or blemishes which are inherent in the
manufacturing process and do not affect the structural integrity of the material
15. Instances where the product information on the
back of each slab has been removed. Removing this product information will void the