It is important for you to know that Caesarstone’s product will retain its beauty and functionality for many years to come.
Each Caesarstone quartz surface comes with a comprehensive 10-Year Limited Warranty – warranties are provided by the authorised Caesarstone distributor in your region.
To register your warranty now for Singapore region, please click here.
After installation and on receipt of your warranty registration information, we will provide you with a complimentary Caesarstone cleaning kit and a genuine stainless steel Caesarstone Authenticity Badge (this badge demonstrates authenticity of your Caesarstone product which you can attach to your countertop).
For more information on warranty registration for other regions, please contact your local dealer. To find your local dealer, please visit the View & Buy section.
Exclusions: This Warranty does not cover:
- Any cost or expenses incurred or relating to the removal and/or re installation of the product or replacement of the product and/or transportation costs and/or loss of profit and/or any other related expenses
- Any outdoor application
- Fireplace or braai surrounds
- Flooring and wall cladding application.
- Instances where the product is/was used improperly or abused or other has suffered impact damage
- Routine maintenance
- Improper installation
- Any chemical damage
- Any creative use of the material including bending or curving
- Material that has been milled or reduced in thickness
- The altering of any factory applied finish
- Natural variations in the colour, size, shape and distribution of the pattern of the natural quartz or the natural variations in background tone
- Spots or blemishes which are inherent in the manufacturing process and do not affect the structural integrity of the material
- Instances where the product information on the back of each slab has been removed. Removing this product information will void the warranty